A: OhioLINK is a consortium of Ohio college and university libraries and the State Library of Ohio.
Ashland University Library is an OhioLINK member, as such "students, faculty, staff and researchers at nearly every Ohio college or university have unparalleled access to the print and electronic resources essential to their academic pursuits" (What is OhioLINK).
OhioLINK - Ohio's Academic Library Consortium from OH-TECH on Vimeo.
What does this mean for you? OhioLINK and its member libraries provide access to:
- 50 million books and other library materials
- Millions of electronic articles
- 17,000 electronic journals
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- over 81,000 e-books
- Thousands of images, videos and sounds
- 39,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students
Stay tuned for more OhioLINK information!