- The Moment of Clarity: Using the Human Sciences to Solve Your Toughest Business Problems
HD30.19 .M22 2014
- The Banker's New Clothes: What's Wrong with Banking and What to do About it
- Their Fair Share: Taxing the Rich in the Age of FDR
- Learning to Teach in the Primary School
LB1556.7.G7 L43 2014
- The Curriculum Studies Reader
- Java Foundations: Introduction to Program Design and Data Structures
QA76.73.J39 L49 2014
- The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need to Know to Start Doing Physics
- Nutrition and Dietetics: Practice and Future Trends
- Unauthorized Access: The Crisis in Online Privacy and Security
Interested in recommending a title for the library collection? Contact your library liaison.
The Instructional Resource Center Blog routinely provides information regarding new additions to the IRC, juvenile, and education collections.