May 26, 2010
Friday, May 28th: Close at 4:00 pm
Saturday, May 29th: Library Closed
Sunday, May 30th: Library Closed
Monday, May 31st: Library Closed
Regular summer hours will resume on Tuesday, June 1st.
May 19, 2010
All resources should be fully functional by early Thursday morning.
May 17, 2010
- Civil Religion in Political Thought: Its Perennial Questions and Enduring Relevance in North America
- The Story of Stuff: How Our Obsession with Stuff is Trashing the Planet, Our Communities, and Our Health -- and a Vision for Change
- Sport and Public Policy: Social, Political, and Economic Perspectives
- Willie Mays: the Life, the Legend
GV865.M38 H57 2010
- Green Gone Wrong: How Our Economy is Undermining the Environmental Revolution
HC79.E5 R6312 2010
- Spark: How Old-Fashioned Values Drive a Twenty-First Century Corporation: Lessons from Lincoln Electric's Unique Guaranteed Employment Program
HD9697.W434 L565 2010
- The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice are Undermining Education
- Teaching Reading in Small Groups: Differentiated Instruction for Building Strategic, Independent Readers
- Theodor Seuss Geisel
PS3513.E2 Z794 2010
- Virginia Hamilton: Speeches, Essays, and Conversations
PS3558.A444 Z46 2010
- Coming Climate Crisis? Consider the Past, Beware the Big FixQC981.8.C5 P377 2010
May 14, 2010
Interested? Consider the accompanying article, The Price of Facebook Privacy? Start Clicking , for additional information about privacy and the new 'opt out' settings recently instituted on Facebook.
May 9, 2010
Friday - 8 am to 5 pm
Saturday - 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday - Closed
Instructional Resource Center hours and updates are posted on the IRC web site.
May 6, 2010
Summer hours begin Monday, May 10th.
May 1, 2010
A complete extended hours calendar is available on the library web page.